Katrina Petrov: Krrruscher? Krrruscher!
The Moscow Machine halts outside a changing room door as the red-haired interviewer runs up to him. The
Petrov: After your dominant victory over Kala Kahuna, can we-
Kruscher: I krushed Kahuna.
Petrov: Yes, but can we get a word on-
Petrov: Well, actually-
Kruscher: Tonight, Grizzly will krush Montani, and then I will krush Grizzly and take what should have ALWAYS been mine! The World Champ-
The sound of someone jumping the railing is heard. Kruscher's eyes trail off for a split second, and then he is gone.
SDS: O MOJ BOŽE!
DS: AAAAH!!!!
Petrov stands with her mouth agape at what used to be a door, her body tensed and her hands raised around her head. The crowd screams in confusion and fear.
DS: Wh-What just happened?
SDS: I-I don't know! Kruscher just tackled into that changing room- There was a blur of motion- Katrina? Katrina, what happened?!
Petrov (hand on chest, slowly stepping closer): I-I don't... I'm trying to see (gasps and jumps back).
The sound of groaning is heard. Two sets, in fact. One, weaker, belonging to Kruscher; the second belonging to the 2-metre-tall Nigerian-American from the state of Alabama as he limps out of the wreckage while clutching his ribs and his back and gritting his teeth. The crowd's screams of fear become screams of cheer.
SDS: IT'S JOHNNY CYCLONE!
DS: HOW IS HE STANDING?!
Petrov: Johnny?!
Cyclone: Katrina... Ah'm real sorry 'bout that... You alright?
Petrov: A- Ah- I-I'm fine, but... (looks into the changing room).
Cyclone (nodding): Good. (turns and limps off) Good...
The cameraman approaches the changing room, following the trail of splintered wood to find Kruscher, writhing on the floor, clutching his own ribs.
SDS: Johnny Cyclone back from the dead and sending the Moscow Machine to oblivion!
No comments:
Post a Comment