SDS: There it is, Diogo. Courtesy of St. Yochanan's. Somebody's going for a ride in the back of that bus.
DS: Not "someone", Darryl. Vito Montani. That palhaço is DONE FOR!
SDS: That remains to be seen, but speaking of Montani, we turn one final time to Katrina Petrov, who is standing by with the challenger to the World Dominion Championship!
The aforementioned interviewer stands in front of a locker next to the towering New Jersey native, shirtless as always, with a beanie on his head, a crucifix around his neck, staring at the wall with his hands in his pockets and a smile that doesn't reach his narrowed eyes.
Petrov: Vito, we all just saw the recap of the deeply personal feud between you and the Holder of Dominion, Paul Grizzly, which ended with the now-public revelation that Grizzly was never at Constantine Medical, where Cody K. Olwagen, your tag team partner, was recovering. Do you have any comment?
Montani: I'll give him credit, Grizzly, I mean. He's as smart as he is hairy 'n fat.
Some in the crowd laugh.
Petrov: My sources tell me that one of your associates, a man named Tony, had a hand in transferring you to the dummy phone Grizzly was using-
Montani: Yer sources are right. Tony turned out to be a rat. He's been taken care of.
SDS: Huh?!
DS: Woah...
Crowd: Oh...
Petrov (eyes wide): ... Taken care of... ho-
Montani finally looks at her, raises his hand and wags his finger. She nods and decides to move on.
Petrov: You've gotten the one-on-one rematch against Grizzly that you've been demanding. How do you plan to succeed where you previously failed? What's different about tonight vs Ascension?
Montani: Kathy-
Petrov: Katrina.
Montani: Alright, Katrina. First time I squared up against that scum-suckin' Canadian gorilla, I treated it like a big joke. You see me laughin'?
She shakes her head.
Montani: Dat's the difference. Plus (smirks), I got a coupla surprises of my own dat I just know he's gonna love.
DS: Oh no. This cara and his "surprises".
SDS: We do not need any more.
An intense hip hop track plays over the speakers, and the crowd pops.
Montani: That's my cue. (walks out)
No comments:
Post a Comment