Monday, July 27, 2026

PSW Fight Pit Episode 4 - A Killa In Manila


- 24 January 2031

A black SUV pulls up outside a striking, eye-shaped glass facade and a massive exterior LED screen that lights up a waterfront. This SUV is followed by 3 MPD cruisers. Several PSW security guards, led by the new gargantuan Deputy-Security Chief Cyrus Reed, march outside to meet him. 

SDS: What's this about?

DS: It must be Miss Manila. I hear she's smoking! Hope she joins us...

SDS (tries to smack him, only to hit something hard): OW! What?

DS (Pulls off hat and wig to reveal a helmet): HA! I was ready for you!

One of the back doors of the pops opens and out walks the tall, tanned and shredded gangster known as...

SDS: It's Vito Montani!

DS: Aarrrrgghh!! 

The crowd inside pops loudly.

SDS: The number 1 contender to the World Dominion Championship is in Manila!

DS: How'd they let this criminal terrorist palhaço over the border?

SDS: That police escort should tell you everything. 

Montani (pulls out his duffel bag and suitcase, sniffing the air with a smirk): So dis is da famous Mall, huh? (looks at guards) Not exactly da welcomin' committee I was lookin' fer.

Reed: Take his bag and search him.

Montani (holding up a hand): Hey, yo, dat ain't necessary. I only brought da essentials, alright?

Reed (approaches): No one asked ya.

Montani (frowns): And who de hell are you?

The African-American from Chicago, at 2.08 metres and 175 kilos, gets right in the face of a 2-metre, 120-kilo Italian-American from New Jersey.

Reed (scrunches up nose): I'm about to be your worst nightmare, pretty boy.

Montani (narrows eyes): Is dat right?

DS: Tch. Can't take this punk anywhere?

The cops immediately get out of their cars. Before anything else can happen, the voice of the General Manager is heard.

Jeffrey Campbell: Vito, I swear on me life, I'll chuck ya right back across the pond!

Campbell cuts through the guards, wearing his signature white hat, only this time wearing a light pink button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He walks up to Vito with his hands on his hips.

Montani: Yo, whaddup, boss! How ya doin'? Heard things got a lil' outta hand last week, yeah?

Campbell: That's a bit of an understatement, cobber. Now, I reckon Cyrus here told ya to cough up your bags.

Montani: Alright, alright. (drops bag and suitcase) Was just testin' the waters, is all. I've been out a minute, ya know what I'm sayin'?

The guards take the bag and suitcase and open them up.

Reed: You're testin' my patience, and I got very little.

Montani (looks at him): Cyrus, right? (squints) I'll remember that.

Campbell: Vito, listen up, mate. Any funny business and you're in proper shit.

Montani (holds up both hands): Forget about it.

Campbell (turns and walks inside): Wish I could, mate, heaps.

Montani moves to follow, but Reed puts a hand on his chest and shoves him back.

Reed: You ain't been searched yet.

Montani glares at the smirking giant as the other guards begin patting him down.

SDS: It's going to be a long night, but it's time to start the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment