Monday, July 27, 2026

Psycho Extras - Movie Magic

In the heart of Sambuca City, in the Vodka region of the Volmun Isles, Paul Grizzly, the Holder of Dominion, steps out of Constantine Medical, still holding the phone. Except... this is not Constantine Medical, nor is he in Sambuca City. It is the neighbouring Sambuca Town, and the building he just stepped out of is an incomplete model of the real thing. 

The overhead lamps shut off, and a skinny-fat man with brown hair, glasses, and a hat smiles while sitting in a Director's chair: And cut!

Several people walk out from behind it. A woman with a computer and headphones closes it. The cameraman lowers his camera and wipes his brow.

Grizzly: "Scene" already ended, Saul.

Saul (standing): Yeah, but I wanted to say it.

Grizzly crushes the phone to dust and wipes his hands before pulling out a big stack of cash and counting it.

Saul: I gotta say, though. You even had me convinced. I mean hooo!

Grizzly (finishes counting): Hmm. (hands him the money) Thanks.

Saul (takes money): You're welcome. 

Grizzly (turns away with hands in his pockets): Take it easy.

Saul: Hey, uh, maybe give us a rec to the Psycho Style people. We could do wonders, you know? Promoting that big pay-per-view.

Grizzly: I'll give 'em your number. 

Saul: Hey, what dya that Montani kid's gonna do when he finds out his boy, Tony, helped set this up?

The shaggy-haired giant shrugs and waves as he walks off the set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment